Guess where I am..

So the flight was bloody early. And the food on the flight was horrible. (A lousy attempt at recreating chicken rice 10000 feet in the air. Should have gone with the omelet.) But it was all worth it. I had a horrible nightmare a few nights back that the plane would crash - but that I'd be the sole survivor in that crash because I escaped in an escape pod. My dreams are so weird.
How good it felt to touch down, to see the Chek Lap Kwok control tower, to hear the familiar Cantonese announcements over the PA system, to smell the smell of a grand airport, to fell that spirit. So begins my escapades of shopping and eating. I need to load up on winter clothes (which is ironic since I come in the summer) and good, cheap food.
Sidebar: The current exchange rate is about S$1 = HK$4.75. As of now, all currency amounts will be in HK$ unless otherwise stated.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home